Thursday 9 April 2009

A Hole in my Pocket...

I dislike being so poor intensely. I had recognised my ever deepening lack of funds but I don't think it had really truely hit home till the other night when doing my sums for home much student grant/loan etc I'll actually get. It is terrifying, but I really need to try not to let that get to me too much, I know that. There are a few things bring a bit extra cash in (possible tax refund, and a couple of things I returned after buying that are going to get me refunds there too) but I'm still apprehensive. It does mean though, that I need to be sensible about NOT buying more toys for the time being. I'm starting to wonder if that really is like an addiction for me these days, I find it hard not to buy them! Sensibly though, there are a lot of toys in my toy drawer... And in boxes... And under my bed. Heh. I seem to be hornier than usual at the moment, running at an average of 2 wanks a day. Not that it's a bad thing, especially when I got the Lelo Mia the other day, and what with it being rechargable I don't have to worry about the batteries running out! It goes without saying though, that I'm pretty much dying to get to July and move in with my other half, sex on tap!

NK x

No comments: