Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Glass and more...

Hmm, two posts in the same month, this is getting to be almost like a real blog is it not? Haha. Anyway, I got a LoveHoney parcel through today. Yes, that does indeed mean that my idea of not ordering that I discussed in the last entry lasted all of about 2 minutes... In fairness though I chose well and my new pretties are lovely. I could have resisted if it weren't for the damn Deal of the Day which, on Monday, was to buy the LoveHoney Galaxy Orgasmic Glass Dildo and get the LoveHoney Starburst Orgasmic Glass Dildo 6.5 Inch free! Yes, two beautiful glass dildos for under £20? How could a girl resist? I also added the Lelo Mia to my order, and the Bang Bang Bunny. I even qualified for the Waterproof Ultra 10 Silicone Teddy Vibrator as a freebie. The latter, I'm not so sure I'll get much use out of - after all, it looks a bit little-girls-toy-ish to me. And not 'toy' in the sense it should be. More barbie gone wrong. Still, if it feels good you might hear a change of opinion coming (quite literally ;) ) from me! Anyway, back to the issue in hand. Glass dildos. I really think every girl should own one. Or four. (You get the picture!) The first one I got was from Sextoys.co.uk and was the Toy Joy Glass Worxx Crystal Pacifier. I like this one a lot, it feels great and started an ongoing love afair with glass toys for me. The other one (if you've been counting, you'll have noticed we're at three and I mentioned "four" just before...) is a glass butt plug, also from LoveHoney (which I have to mention, is NOT for starters no matter what they might say!). I say every girl needs to try glass is that it just feels equisite, and looks much more beautiful than any other sex toy around, in my opinion. They wouldn't look out of place as a glass ornament, they're that graceful and elegant looking. The other really cool thing is the way they conduct temperature - they can be cooled or warmed and that makes for great sensations. I'll be back later to tell you what I thought of the Lelo Mia too...

NK x

No comments: