Sunday 7 June 2009

Frustration 101

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Remember my rave about Dianette not so long ago? Well... Now I am far less impressed. Reason being, I have been plagued by Aunt Flo for far longer than normal, far more er.. imposingly than normal, and had the cramps from hell. All in all, meaning this weekend, last weekend and an impromtue visit in the middle to the Mr's were all incredibly frustratingly sexless. :( On the bright side though, I think Aunt is packing her bags as we speak, and as dianette is coming tomorrow evening, that should give her the boot out the door she so needs. Next weekend should be interesting, to say the least. Not only because I am now so achingly horny, so desperate to feel his cock inside me, that I may actually tear him to shreds, but also because we have my house to ourselves... My parents are on holiday ;) All meaning that he has even said he knows there is no point bothering to bring clothes for the Saturday! I'm considering trying a new purchase out with him... We do partake in anal occasionally; so i think the potential for it opening me up enough to allow for some nice, hard anal fucking would be rather nice... But then there's also the idea of how much I sense I'll be screaming when he fucks me when I have that in... Vibrations for both of us, and DP for me. Mmm...

NK x

No comments: